GB WhatsApp user increasing day by day due to its extra privacy and customization features compared to the official version of the WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp profile various amount of customization and tweaks which is not possible in the official version of the WhatsApp. In this article when will talk about one of the most wanted customization features on GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Changing font from the default phone font is one of the most wanted users choice feature. For changing fonts in the phone with regard to the rooted device to get this kind of customization features. Most of the phones also offered third-party apps to change fonts on their phone, but sometimes it is not possible to change font only in the app itself. But don’t worry GB WhatsApp has got you covered on various customization tweaks available for Android devices.
Steps to change the font on GB WhatsApp on Android devices:
Use this following guide to change the font on GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Changing font is one of the best customization feature available in the GB WhatsApp.
- Open the GB WhatsApp by typing on the GB WhatsApp icon on the app list of any Android devices.
- When the GB WhatsApp opens up, tap on the three vertical dots to access the menu of the GB WhatsApp in Android devices.
- From the drop-down menu of the GB WhatsApp, select the option GB settings.
- On the GB settings page, scroll down to the below of the page to locate the change app font option.
- Now tap on the ‘change app font’ option to open the font changing settings on GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now on the font list, select any of the following fonts to apply it on your GB WhatsApp.
- Once you select any phone to apply it on your GB WhatsApp, the GB WhatsApp will ask you to restart the GB WhatsApp to apply the changes.
- Confirm the listed of the GB WhatsApp by selecting the ok button on the popup warning box.
- After the GB WhatsApp restarts, that particular font you selected will get applied in the GB WhatsApp.
- You will start to see the changes in every part of the GB WhatsApp, including the chat inbox.
- In order to change back to the default font on your GB WhatsApp follow this following steps.
- Go to the GB settings and select the change app font option from the GB settings window.
- Now select the default font option to apply it on the GB WhatsApp.
- Now GB WhatsApp all again asks you to restart the GB WhatsApp to apply the default font on the GB WhatsApp.
- After that restart of the GB WhatsApp is completed, you will get to see the default font on the GB WhatsApp.
we have researched on the internet about the GB WhatsApp and its various customization features and tweaks. We have also listed the step by step guide to change the font of the GB WhatsApp and also changing back to the default font of the GB WhatsApp in this article. Share this article with GB WhatsApp users and Android users so that they can get to know about this useful customization feature available in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.